AmeriPolish® ColorJuice™ Concrete Silicate Colorant
ColorJuice™ Colorant penetrates concrete surfaces and reacts with lime (calcium hydroxide) in the concrete to form insoluble calcium-silicate-hydrates (CSH) crystals that bond colorant to concrete. By consuming lime, it also reduces or eliminates efflorescence that can disfigure concrete surfaces. The colorant introduces color into the concrete surface, and can be applied multiple times to build up color.
For exterior applications, ColorJuice™ Colorant is is designed to be used in conjunction with ColorJuice® Exterior SealerTM. For interior applications, use it with ColorJuice™ Interior SealerTM. Without application and maintenance of such additional treatment, the surface will not exhibit optimum water, oil or chemical resistance.
• Can be applied to exterior and interior concrete
• UV stable pigments
• Contains concrete silicate hardener
• Fast application, no 3-hour dwell time
• Penetrating and durable
• Easy to apply
• Can be applied to most cementitious surfaces
• Concentrated for easy shipping and storage
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Low VOC (< 40g/l)