Burnishing Pad for Ameripolish® Stain Protection
Ameripolish® G Series Burnishing Pads are floor burnishing pads for used on ultra high speed floor machines that operate in the 1500-3000 RPM range. The pad is made of polyester fibers in a non-woven construction. This product is designed for the burnishing phase after Ameripolish® Stain Protection is applied and dried. The pad is available in varying sizes & grits.
- Designed to improve gloss/clarity of floors protected with Ameripolish® Stain Protection or other sealer-type products
- Removes dust, scuffs and marks on high-traffic areas
- Used on ultra high-speed electric, battery, or propane floor machines
- Unique pad designs can be equipped to power trowel machines for a fast and efficient burnishing step
- Each grit is available in any size 5”-27”